Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- Ready in 50 min.
- Serves 12
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) PC® Organics Whole Wheat Flour
- ¾ cup (175 mL) packed brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) PC® Organics Quick Oats
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) baking soda
- 1-1/3 cups (325 mL) PC® Plain 0% M.F. Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup (50 mL) skim milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon rind
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) PC® Canadian Wild Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, brown sugar, oats and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, oil, egg and lemon rind; with wooden spoon, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in frozen blueberries. Scoop into prepared muffin tin, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake in centre of oven for 30 minutes or until springy when touched on top.
- 170 calories
- fat 2 g (0.4 g of it saturated)
- sodium 180 mg
- carbohydrate 34 g
- Fibre 3 g
- protein 6 g
- Low in Fat
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Source of Fibre