Help is out there. Knowing where to find it when you need it makes a difference.
The following is a small sample of available services. For further resources, refer to the Community Support or Support Groups section of this website. Or search online for services in your region – or consult your doctor, pharmacist, teacher, or guidance counsellor. The blue pages and the yellow pages of your phone book also provide information on finding help.
- Addictions Foundation of Manitoba: afm.mb.ca
- Alcoholics Anonymous: aa.org
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse: ccsa.ca
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: camh.ca
- ConnexOntario: connexontario.ca
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868, kidshelpphone.ca
- Klinic Community Health Centre: klinic.mb.ca
All material copyright MediResource Inc. 1996 – 2022. Terms and conditions of use. The contents herein are for informational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Source: www.medbroadcast.com/healthfeature/gethealthfeature/Addictions-Close-Up